Beautiful Sunday afternoon.
I love Levi's curls after bathtime!
Monday, Feb. 25th
Levi had a friend from church over tonight. Caleb is a really good sport!:) The boys had lots of fun!
They took over the dog's crate! Haha!
Tuesday, Feb. 26th
Levi is enjoying the piano today
Wednesday, Feb. 27th
My mom brought over a nice birthday breakfast:
After I had a lunch date with the hubby I came home with this friendly face at the door, very excited to give mommy a present!
It was a nice day, not too bad for a 29 year old! I got lots of hugs and kisses!
Thursday, Feb. 28th
Anxiously awaiting my homemade orange cleaner to steep so I can use it. Recently made the switch to using baking soda and tea tree oil and vinegar and water as my household cleaners and I LOVE it! It's so nice to clean and my hands not burn or to know the kids aren't breathing in chemicals and can help me clean as well. My counters haven't been this white in a long time either!
Levi's enjoying some snuggles from Daddy.
Friday, March 1st
Daddy got a sleeping bag in the mail and let me tell ya it was a hit with every one. Levi called it a cocoon!:)
The box it came in was also a hit.
Saturday, March 2nd
Enjoyed another basketball game on this snowy day! Levi is holding Si's hand here, it's hard to see, but it was sweet!


No comments:
Post a Comment