Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Food Battle

That's what it feels like lately anyway! It's been really difficult to get Levi to try new foods! I have to say as a first-time mommy I have felt pretty clueless about solid foods, I feel like there is a lot of information but nothing is really concrete. Perhaps, if I had had a goober that ate everything I wouldn't feel so helpless, but I have such a peculiar kid. I really hoped making his baby food would help give him exposure to a wide variety of flavors and textures. I am hoping here in a few months I can look back on this and think oh wow, Levi's come so far!

Here's our latest endeavour:

~PASTA~



2 comments:

  1. Aww...those pictures r so cute!! I love my cute cousin Levi!! I am sure he will get used to solid food soon!! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep trying, He will get it eventually. And if he ends up to be one of those terribly picky eaters that will only eat three foods....there is always Pediasure! ;)

    ReplyDelete