Feb-March:
Levi and I had a hard time staying well this winter so we pretty much were housebound the last few weeks of winter. But the good news is Levi hasn't had any more ear infections in over 3 months! I'm so happy!
Also in March, we were able to meet John's parents in Md (kinda a half-way meeting place) and stayed at a Residence Inn. I would highly recommend it, definitely didn't feel like we were in a hotel for 3 days, more like a condo! Anyway, it was so wonderful to catch up with them and for them to see Levi crawling around! Here's a few of my favorite pics from the trip.






So now, as Spring approaches it is nice to enjoy the Lord's creation and watch things grow again. This year John and I built a raised garden bed and have started our seedlings. I'll keep you posted with pics, Lord-willing He will bless these non-green thumb servants of His!:)

Scripture Memory-was too difficult for me to keep up with every week with a sick baby fighting naps every week, but I'm still going. I'll admit not as good as I was, but I hope to share once a month the verses that I'm working on and how the Lord is using those verses in my life. His Word is so good for the soul.

Right now, Levi is napping and I can hear the birds chirping and singing through his monitor, what a sweet sound. Life is good.
Here is one of my favorite pics of Levi right now, he is too funny!
Levi is SOO Cute!! I am glad he is my cousin!!
ReplyDeleteI miss u auntie,uncle,and cousin Levi!! OMG levi is sooo funny!!
ReplyDelete