Just a few days after Christmas we left for Destin, FL to visit my brother and then went on to Ft. Myers to visit some very close family friends! Lots of driving I think just a little over 2500 miles when it was all said and done...but Levi did AMAZING! As for Mommy and Daddy on the other hand, well, you know how being in the car with one person for that long is!:) haha! But lots of good memories!:) Here are a couple of my favorite pics from that week:
Now after being back home for a week we have another foot of snow in good ol' WV! I do like it though, I'm not complaining! But it was REALLY wonderful to wear capris and Chacos for a few days in Jan! Looking forward to the changing seasons, so we can all get some fresh air. I'm unable to take Levi out in all this winter wonderland because he keeps getting ear infections, so we're just having to be homebodies for awhile longer. Also, I am still working on my Scripture memory verses, this last week I did a review of the 7 verses I have learned, so in a few days I'll post my new verse and the thoughts behind that one. Until next time--enjoy the weather no matter where you are because God is good ALL the time!:)
I have a blog now Aunt Lee Ann! I get to see Levi now. Please check out my blog and write more about Levi. How do I put music on my blog by the way?
ReplyDeleteLove Kaleigh
Hi aunt Leeann uncle John and Levi,
ReplyDeleteYou guys rock! Levi is soooo cute!!
Will you send me pics of levi Aunt LeeAnn??
ReplyDeleteI miss u! Those r really cute pics of you,Uncle John,and Levi!!
-kaleigh