Ephesians 3:20
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think according to the power that works in us.
I LOVE this verse! It was so nice to focus on it this last week. The verses before are a prelude to this or maybe I should say a prerequisite, so it can be easily taken out of context, but as a Christian what an awesome description of how God works in our lives. Isn't it awesome to think about this exceedingly abundant power that works in us--that is the Holy Spirit! I admit I need to study more on this and I hope too soon, so more thoughts on that later!


Well, things have been really busy around here. Lots of activities at church and the college and on top of that a sick baby and snow, snow, snow!!! But we're hanging in there, the last few days the windchill has been well below 0--so lots of time watching Christmas movies and cuddling on the couch:) I'm enjoying it and so looking forward to this Christmas season with Levi. It's neat how having a child changes your view of Christmas, it brings that anticipation back again, that I haven't had since I was a kid!
Photos by Andrea Martin Photography.
ReplyDelete