Saturday, December 4, 2010

Scripture Memory Week #4

II Timothy 3:16-17

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.


I love these two verses! I had these memorized years ago back in Bible college so it came back fairly quick. These verses are the ultimate encouragment to the believer--God's Word is inspired there's nothing else like it--His Word to us! Wow, that's enough to chew on for a few days!

The thing that encouraged me the most was my desire to know more of God's Word because of the very reasons this verse mentions. I want to instill this in Levi's heart and soul as well and I will only be able to do this if I am a living example of how profitable God's Word is!

No comments:

Post a Comment