Dear Levi,
We love you more than words can say! That's why Mommy wrote you a song to try to express how we feel! We hope you enjoy this video for the rest of your life! Happy Birthday!
Love,
Daddy & Mommy
Baby Blues
*Written and performed by Mommy*
Nothing's gonna beat, those baby blues looking up at me
Now I believe when they say, nothing could compete, cause
Your life is amazing
It's just a miracle
and, your life makes mine,
complete.
I never knew I would feel this way,
when God gave me you, He gave me
the grace to say, that
Your life is amazing,
It's just a miracle
and, your life makes mine,
complete.
And I'll tell you why the sky is blue
if you tell me why this love's so true...
Your life is amazing,
It's just a miracle
and, your life makes mine...
God made you amazing,
He made you a miracle
and, your life it's amazing
and you're my miracle
and your life makes mine,
oh, your life makes mine,
complete.
Nothing's gonna beat those baby blues looking up at me.
A real tear jerker! Loved all the photo's and listening to the beautiful song you wrote for Levi! Precious.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!....that was a really touching song!! Hey Aunt LeeAnn ever though about using your God-given talent to become a famous christian singer??
ReplyDelete