
The Lovely Stowers Family: Chris, April & Max

Max checking me out!

Practicing a pose!:) All I know is, I need to gain some more arm muscles!
Later on this week, we will be having a college student and his soon-to-be-bride over for dinner, pray that we will be a good testimony to them! And on Fri. we again, get to see some long-time college friends and their little one! See, how it's wonderfully busy?
Also, for a pregnancy update, I am now 6 weeks and feeling pretty good. A little queasiness here in there if I don't keep food on my stomach, still really tired...but the last few days, I have had backaches and headaches...so I'm feeling it a little!:) Please keep praying that I don't get REALLY sick! My first doctor's appt. is Oct.8th, I'm really excited for that to come! I'll keep you posted!
Enjoy the day....enjoy your friends....
It was so great to read your post! :) My 6th week of pregnancy was def. the worse out of th 8 I went through. I had lots of naseua, and I was tired all the time. :) I'm so happy for you guys! :)
ReplyDelete(Kelley)
Good pics, thanks for posting. Love you all and was so good to see you!! Can't wait for next year with pics of our children together :)
ReplyDeleteWe're excited to come see you guys!! :)
ReplyDelete