Baby! That's right! We are expecting! It's very exciting, overwhelming and scary all at the same time. We just found out last week, so I'm still very early in the game, 5 weeks, but we couldn't hold it in!
I have not been to the doctor yet, hopefully I'll be scheduling an appointment tomorrow! Now, I'll have to do lots of blog updates to keep everyone posted on what's going on.
I would ask that you pray for us and our new family, here's a couple of ideas:
Wisdom
Patience
Health
We'll need lots of the above! So please, start praying with us right away!
So far, my symptoms are just being really sleepy and hungry (my stomach growls every few hours) and that's really about it. Pray that stays the same too!:)
Below are pics from the evening that we told my parents...they already had a feeling, my mom knew before I did, so they had a couple of presents for us. Hymns for a Kid's Heart (we'll start them early) and a really cute bear family in a canoe! Love it!



YAAAAAAAAAYYYY! Needless to say, we're more than slightly excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I am soooo excited. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you. I'll definately be praying that the pregnancy goes well. :)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! We're so excited for you guys and we'll certainly keep you in our prayers. You're going to be fantastic parents.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! So happy for you two! I'll be praying for you all.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I'll be praying for you!
ReplyDelete