I say that jokingly! Our lives always take on a feeling of chaos this time of year. John begins his role as Dean, I'm beginning a new job, full-time, with lots more responsibility, (and teaching a night class at the Bible college)...and on top of all that John is coaching 22 men on the soccer team! WOW! It leaves us kind of breathless!
Last night, we had the team over for a cook-out and it was a great time. It was such a blessing in the new house to have all these guys here, we could spread out, play cornhole, volleyball (thanks for the net, Mom and Dad!) and still have room to move around in.
The Lord is so good and His blessings are beyond anything I know we deserve, it's so wonderful to serve the everlasting-God even in the middle of our chaotic lives...
Now, off to clean up the mess;)
Ahh yes..chaos. I'm very familiar with that. Have a great year at school. The kids say hi to their cousin Tara...:)
ReplyDelete