Monday, August 10, 2009

Family Time

What a week it was! John's mom and dad from CT came down for an 8-day visit! It was packed, but totally fun-filled. We had lots of good food, went on a ton of hikes, saw some beautiful falls. This is the first time I have ever seen so much water in some of these places, we had 8 inches of rain in July, so the water is UP! If you're around this area, take advantage of it, it's beautiful!

I made a "slideshow" to kind of give you a look at what a fun week we had. There is a video about 3/4's into it, so watch for that.



On a more reflective note, it is so nice to have a family that can enjoy each other...I know some families do not have that privilege so I do not want to take it for granted. For instance, I really wish my brother and I could get together more than every 4 years, distance can put a damper on those relationships, but you still are family and that is worth a lot! So, if you're around your family often, you are blessed! And count your blessings!!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree Lee Ann and we can't wait for you to meet your nephew Max!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete