Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Home

Well, it's been 10 months since I've done any blogging, but here it goes again. I had lost my password to my homestead account and never took the time to retrieve it or post things there again. I think my SIL would agree that was a pretty complicated blog and to post anything extra took quite a bit of time. This blog is so much user-friendly, and hopefully that will make it more convenient for me too!



So, this will be my new blog home! Hope you'll check it frequently!




Also, John and I have a new home in general. We made the move at the end of May and we are thankful for the house God has seen fit to provide for us! It is one we can grow in here in the near future hopefully...






On the Front Porch with our "little flowers" back in May...

Sun Room looking into the kitchen/dining room


Kitchen


Living Room
I'll be posting more pics soon, so check back!

3 comments:

  1. LeeAnn! I love your new blog- and especially the background music- makes me homesick! Your new home looks gorgeous- so inviting and your kitchen is huge! Congrats on a new home. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Great to hear from you. Your new home looks beautiful! So happy for you! I'll be checking your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey love the blog. I have been real happy with this site!! Can't wait to see the new house next month, yes!!!!! Next Month!!!

    ReplyDelete