Sunday, May 22, 2011

Spring, is it really you?

I know my title is silly, but that's how I feel lately. It has been extremely gloomy here lately! Foggy, rainy, cold, just plain, blah! But it seems like we are over it now, it's been gorgeous 80 degrees the past two days and sunshine! We were able to get back out into the garden and enjoy the Lord's creation. It is truly amazing how sunshine lifts the spirit. God is good!


I know I always post a pic of this every year, but I love our rhododendron tree! Blooms perfectly for Levi's birthday!:)


Ok, this may look lame to you, but these strawberries are SUPER sweet! Levi ate this one today, first time he ever took more than one lick of a strawberry! I guess he's going to like the fresh stuff!


Well, the garden is growing! Hopefully, the sunshine we've been getting will really get things going!

So, hopefully spring is here to stay in southern WV, I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment