Before church:
Nice to have the boys in short sleeves!
Enjoying the afternoon sunshine while the kiddos napped: Operation new van, that is clean the old one! Haha!
Monday, March 11th
So, no one else may really care about this, but I finally got to use my homemade orange cleaner today, on the kitchen counters and on the floor. I really loved it, everything felt so clean and it's so nice to clean while the kiddos are still running around and not worrying about them inhaling or ingesting anything.
Tuesday, March 12th
These two have been having a lot more fun together lately.
Levi has come a long way in 10 months. He asks where Si is all the time and wants him to wake up if he's sleeping. Si loves to come in with me and get Levi up from his afternoon nap and for some reason they think this is hysterical and just giggle the whole time. I love hearing their sweet giggles.
Wednesday, March 13th
What, snow? We were just in short sleeves, remember?
Gee came over so I could run some errands.
So the potty training journey is still going, it's a long one! I know some people do the potty training thing in 3 days or less, but I just don't understand how it's possible! haha! We started back last August and we're still trudging along. Levi does fine when he's up playing it's nap time and bedtime that's so tough. Well, I THINK today is the last pull-ups day! At naptime, we did regular underwear and he woke up dry and tonight we tried as well with some success. We had a late night after church so I went in about 4 hours after he went to sleep to take him to the potty and he was already wet. However, he went again in the potty and woke up dry at 9am! I plan on now to go in 3 hours after and see if I can catch it before he goes. Trial and error!
Thursday, March 14th
Today is the first day we have gotten to Learning Time this week. Our concepts are the following:
*Creation Days #1-7
*Intro #7
*God Made Me!
*Body Parts
We made salt dough today and made a handprint, baked it and then painted it. Levi really enjoyed cooking with momma:
Potty Training Night: Already wet after 3 1/2 hours, and again in the morning..ugh:(
Friday, March 15th
So we finished up our review of the days of creation in Learning Time and we are working on making a "big Levi" that's what Levi calls it anyway, but I'll post about that next week, it's a work in progress!
Here's Levi pointing out all the days of creation for ya:
Today was also Momma's Prize Box day. This kid lives for this sometimes, I think. Anyway, after looking at all the
Filled up his five blanks with stickers, so now it's prize box time!
What's this?
Josiah and Levi were back in Levi's room while I was working on their lunch and then I heard it. The most terrifying noise a mom of two kids can hear.
Silence.
It's amazing how fast you can get going when it gets quiet in the kids' rooms. Well, to my astonishment here's what I find when I peak around the corner:
They are being good! I can't believe it. I think it's a first! They played in here like this together for at least 5-7 minutes before someone started screaming!
Hey, like I said, it's the small things in life, Jack!:)
Saturday, March 16th
Gorgeous day today, I think it got up to 65 degrees so we are enjoying the nice evening on a walk!






No comments:
Post a Comment