Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 Round-Up

It's been a long time! Too Long!


Well, November for John and I flew by, between work and functions at school we weren't at home very much. Some of the highlights in Nov. were the following:



Myrtle Beach Trip with John's parents and family friends Paula and Edson.





Here's a good pic of me and my wonderful mother-in-law playing putt-putt one evening~


John enjoying the water...not too bad for Nov, huh?

Another highlight in Nov. was finishing all my Masters coursework. All I have to do now is turn in the paperwork. I'm so excited! It has been a long, but worthwhile journey, and now I'm finished in time to enjoy a new chapter in our lives, having a baby!


December brought lots of festivities and fun! I was able to open up at a concert for Eric Peters from Nashville. It was great to be able to get into music again and get involved with the ministry. It was a wonderful evening, here's a few pics from that night:




Eric Peters doing his thing!

Right before we left for Christmas in Connecticut we were slammed with a snowstorm! I was so thankful we didn't lose power. God is good and we are blessed to be in a warm house! Here's a pic from that snowstorm:

And at last, Christmas! I love Christmas the time to celebrate Christ's birth and to remember WHY He came to earth as a babe. Christmas was even more powerful for me this year being pregnant and relating to Mary a bit more than I even could before:) I'm thankful for this little life that God has given me.
Another really great part of Christmas this year was telling our parents what the sex of the baby was....can you guess?

So yes, we're having a boy! We're very excited! I think John is thrilled to have an upcoming little soccer player and I'm thrilled about having a little musician on my hands:) We'll see! We are just praying God will use him for His glory someday~
Happy New Year everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for an awesome update on your lives! So happy to hear that you and the little baby boy are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, lil man Sharp. But I'm still holding out for a football player / musician. I know John loves soccer but what if he played for WVU. Would give us a reason to make it up there more often for games!! Love you and CONGRATS!! April in FL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to see more postings in 2010!

    ReplyDelete