John and I love serving in WV and are excited about what God is doing here... Just want to keep our family and friends updated on what's going on!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Baby Shower in CT
While we were in Connecticut for Christmas my mother-in-law threw us a baby shower so we could share that special time with John's side of the family and friends. I have to say it was so overwhelming, in a good way! Walking in and seeing the house packed with friends and family that love and care for John, me and the baby, brought tears to my eyes! We are so blessed to have such a family that is warm, loving and generous!
You'll notice in the pictures that I had some really great helpers Kalaia and Kaleigh! These girls really made the night easier for me handing me presents and putting all the paper and bags away. Thanks ladies! Miss you girls already!
Again, John and I are so thankful for the wonderful family and friends that made it out to celebrate a special time for us. Thank you so much and we love you!
~Special thanks to my mother-in-law for all her hard work~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment