Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snowed In!





Well, ever since we got home from CT, it's been one snowstorm after another down here! It's beautiful, but wears on you after awhile. We've had 12 days of school cancelled since Dec.18th, so what have we been up to?





This is what Tara's been doing! She loves me being home all day, she just chills out and sleeps ALL day! I haven't been sleeping all day though...I've been working on the nursery and things around the house. It's been nice to take it easy at this point in my pregnancy...I'm developing lots of new aches and pains now!:)
Here's a sneak peak at the nursery and Tara getting used to all the new toys! You'll notice the baby doll in the swing, we're trying to teach her the command, "Off the baby"...so far it's working pretty good, I'm sure it'll be harder with a real human being!:)

Even though my schedule has slowed down a bit, John's sure hasn't! He is doing lots of extra things at the college in the evenings now, trying to build relationships and unity among the students. There has been lot's of good turn-outs for the events, here's a few things he's been involved in: Game Night (board games mostly); Indoor soccer every Mon; Intramurels every Thurs. and sometimes Tues; and a Super Bowl Party...

Next Monday, there's a skate night, so there's always something going on that he's helping organize and attending.

I've been able to particpate a lot more this semester now that I'm finished with my masters! I did receive my diploma in the mail a few weeks ago, so that was exciting. Praise the Lord!

God has been so good to us! I've had a little more time to reflect lately and I am so thankful that Levi will become a part of our family. He'll have a wonderful father, who will be such an example to him! Can't wait to see those two together:) It can't come soon enough!

27 weeks and 3 days! Only three more months to go!

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty! I love that shirt! I am starting to experience how it feels when all of a sudden most of your clothes aren't fitting you. :) (11 weeks, 3 days)
    ~Kelley~
    www.theknightsfairmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete