Wow, we made it thru the winter and here we are enjoying a gorgeous spring!
John and I were talking today on our way home from the doctor how this spring has probabaly been the prettiest one we have ever seen both in CT and WV! God is so good to allow us to enjoy His beautiful creation.
Things are winding down for us finally! I only have 2 more days of work before I start my maternity leave and John only has about 1 more week with the college students before his ministry shifts to Alpine Adventures! It's an exciting time and in the midst of it all I'm 11 days away from my due date! We can't wait until Levi is here to enjoy this beautiful spring with us!
Here's what we've been doing in the meantime as we anxiously await our little guy:

Enjoying the great outdoors, roasting hotdogs with our firepit!:)

Been having lots of company-this is the guy RA's having fun in the backyard!

Enjoying lots of end of the year school activities-here we are at Junior Senior!
So all we need now is to fill up this crib!!! Hopefully soon...we'll keep you posted~

Hurry soon lil Levi, Aunt April can't wait to meet you. Soooo pretty Lee Ann in your dress. LOVE!!!!!!!!! the new crib ;)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for our sons to meet in Sept ;)