


So, what has this amazing new life done for our family? It's such an awesome miracle that God forms them and shapes them and then gives us the responsibility to raise them! We love our son so much, words cannot desribe! I just pray that John and I can be the godly parents we are supposed to be!

Now Levi's over 2 months old almost 13 pounds and 23 inches long! He smiles and coos, almost laughs and just does something new everyday right now!

At first he had his days and nights mixed up, but things have been pretty good now since he's been 6 weeks old. He sleeps thru the night (that only mean 5-7 hours, by the way) and then takes a good morning nap too for about 2 hours. I can't complain, he's a good baby!
Keep our new family in your prayers! The summer is almost over and John will be starting soccer which is always a very hectic time of the year and it'll be interesting now with a baby! I hope to post some things from the summer here soon, so stay tuned!

Loved the update LeeAnn- I'll be praying you continue to recover and are back to 100% very soon! We love you guys and can't wait to meet Levi one day!
ReplyDelete