Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Week 19

Sunday, May 6th- Saturday, May 12th

Wow, what a week it has been! John's parents, again have been wonderful helping out whenever and wherever they can. It's been nice to catch a nap almost everyday, I know that's what is getting me thru the evenings.

Josiah hasn't been as difficult as Levi was to figure out. He's not very fussy unless he's hungry, which is every 2 hours on the dot!!! So, even though I've been getting up a lot at night to nurse I'm able to go pretty much go right back to sleep, he's not fussy to put back down.

Levi, I think has had a tough week. I know in the long run he and his brother will be best pals, but right now I don't think he understands that the baby is ours, and he's here to stay. He's very stand offish and doesn't like me holding Josiah if he's crying. But it's only the first week!

Here's Josiah at 1 week:



And here's a few of my favorite pics from the week:



Daddy was back on the river on Saturday, here's a pic of what he's going to look like the rest of the summer in the evenings...


He loves the ministry, but it sure does wear him out!:)

1 comment:

  1. I think the picture of John is funny...he's no young buck anymore...LOL!

    ReplyDelete