Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Week 20

Sunday, May 13th

John stayed home with both boys this morning so I could go to church. We're not quite ready to bring both boys to church just yet, maybe next week! Anyway, our church always gives out "prizes" to certain moms on Mother's Day, like the mom who has the most children, or grandchildren, etc... I never thought I would get any of those prizes cause I never fit the bill, but I did this time! The question was who had the youngest child...yep, that was me, not even 2 weeks old. (I felt bad though, there was another mom there who has a 3 week old baby.) Oh well, I guess that's how it goes! Here's my prize, beautiful huh?


Monday, May 14th

First day at home by myself all day, wasn't too bad, but VERY exhausting! Here's Levi running around with no pants and a pot on his head, told you it was exhausting!:)


Tuesday, May 15th

My mom is back! haha!:) I can't quite carry down all the loads of laundry downstairs to the basement, mom to the rescue! No pic though!

Wednesday, May 16th

I'm loving our new set-up for playing outside. We have the back deck gated off and now Levi's water table (Thanks, Grammie and Grampy) is out there. It's great I can have the baby in the swing inside with the back door open and Levi can have a good time outside! Everybody's happy!


Thursday, May 17th

No pic today, it was a little crazy getting ready for company today. We had a few of the Alpine guides over for hotdogs. It was a nice evening, ended with a fire and listening to old river stories...good times!

Friday, May 18th

Plants are coming up..here's some yummy spinach!



Saturday, May 19th

Levi's slowly coming around to little brother, it's nice to see. Here he is checking him out in Mommy's wrap, he didn't like my wrap thingy!


No comments:

Post a Comment