Sunday, March 24, 2013

Week 12

Sunday, March 17th

Here Levi is during church, (yes, Daddy took a picture during church), he made it through the whole service thanks to a sweet friend who gave him a Smoky the Bear pin to play with!



We are hosting a Bible study group on Sunday evenings now and in the midst of John and I running around getting everything ready I found Levi going through our family's photo albums. So cute!



Monday, March 18th

We are still trudging along with potty training, haven't quite figured out the whole night time thing yet, but doing much better during naptime.

Picking out a prize here for waking up and telling me he had to go potty.


Levi helped me make some home-made crackers today. Sometimes it's sooo distracting to cook with two kiddos in the house. The first batch I glanced down at the ingredients wrong and tripled the spices in it! Ugh! So those turned out to be dog treats instead. Second batch was MUCH Better.


Tuesday, March 19th

"Look Momma, look! I made you" said Levi.





 Haha!

I went out to the store with just Levi today for the first time since before Josiah was born. It was nice to have some alone time with him like that. The whole time he asked where Si was however, like I said last week, he has come a long way!




Wednesday, March 20th

Big Day for Levi today. It was his first night of no bedwetting. I got him up at 11:30 and 5:30 to potty, then he woke up at 8:30 and hadn't gone! Shhew! It can happen!  Well, we took the opportunity to reward him with something he's asked for, a fish! He's shown a lot more maturity lately with his brother and how he is behaving at church and this was the icing on the cake! Daddy took him to the pet store before work and they picked two out.







No regular Learning Time this week because we are focusing a lot on Easter with different crafts, stories and songs. We started out today with our Resurrection Eggs.

Egg 1#: Contains a leaf reminding us of the Triumphal Entry the Lord made on the donkey





Thursday, March 21st

Egg #2- A sample bottle of perfume to tell the story of Mary anointing Jesus' feet with perfume.





 Levi loved this, I put some on his feet and it was a reminder to him all day!:)

Friday, March 22nd

Egg #3- Bread and juice to symbolize the Lord's Supper.





Look who's walking!





He is sooo much fun to watch wobble around! I can't get enough of it!

We all headed to Pa and Gee's house tonight, since John is gone for the weekend. Trying to train Levi to sleep over there because right now, he won't! He did better and we had a great time with Pa and Gee!


Saturday, March 23rd

Even though it was a bit cold it was a must to get Levi out today for some fresh air before another snowstorm heads our way next week.




Then we headed back inside for some playtime with Si.





No comments:

Post a Comment