Happy 1st Birthday, son. We love you so very much. But there is One who loves you greater still. I pray you come to know Him very soon...
His name is Jesus.
Little One
for Josiah
Little One if you could see through these mother's eyes,
Then you would see a love deep and wide
That covers the skies.
Little One, if you could see what these hands would do
To protect, love and hold
No matter the storm we go through.
*And I will always cherish you
And you will always be mine.
Forever and always, yes, it's true
I will love you.
Little One, if you could see through your Savior's eyes
Then you would see a love deep and wide
That goes beyond the skies.
Little One, if you could see your Savior's nail pierced hands
He took the shame of all our sins
And bore all our pain.
Little One, if you could see where His feet have gone
He'll carry you home, again and again
No matter the place, no matter the time
No matter how far you roam.
No matter how far you roam.
He says,
*I will always cherish you
And you will always be mine.
Forever and always, I'll love you
I'll never leave, I'll never leave
I'll never leave you,
Little One.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39

No comments:
Post a Comment