Sunday, August 3, 2014

Week 27

Sunday, June 29th- Saturday, July 5th

Reading during breakfast...I love how monkey has a seat too. Levi is reading a teacher supply magazine and Si is reading about essential oils!

Then on to morning piano

The boys had a fun evening with Daddy being soccer players...








I told Levi to give me a soccer face...


Mommy is working on getting some good reading in this summer, I love me some Stephen Lawhead...my escape!


July 2nd

Happy 9th anniversary to us! Last year, I wrote a song for John, you can listen to it HERE, so we just listened to it again and had a nice dinner....with the kiddos! Haha! The boys felt very special, even though they were still in PJ's!

   
   

Si got to try out his new helmet today...ready to ride with Daddy (not anytime soon).

  
Si is also trying out his new chair...


Funny angle of a funny boy
 

I asked Levi what his cars were doing, he said they were at church listening to the pastor.

Here Daddy is training for CrossFit...haha!

July 4th

Today, we went about 20 minutes away to a cute little town and had fun celebrating our freedom with music, food and fun...and horses! But NO fireworks...not for Levi this year!













July 5th

Helping Mommy string some beans this morning. Good helper.


Family picnic day at Grandma Bell's!




This dog kept cracking me up.

Love this one.


See?

He was hilarious.



Grandma Bell and the boys!

Look at these cool pics that Daddy took, God's creation is so fascinating.

Speaking of God's creation, on our way back home tonight from Grandma Bell's house we saw a black bear on the side of the road. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment