Wednesday, July 3, 2013

8 Years!

July 2nd, 2005 was a good day...


The day John and I became man and wife.

Here's some throwbacks over the years:


2005: Our First Christmas

 

 2007
 What we did BEFORE kids:


Some Life-Changing Moments:





And more recently:
 
 
 I love this one with Daddy and his two little boys!



It's a good thing you know to look back and remember. Remember the good times, the bad times and all the in-between times too. Marriage is a journey, not an act or an event that takes place, but a journey between two people. I'm so glad the Lord orchestrated my journey with John's! I'd do it all over again!

 


                                             I'd Choose You Again
Written by LeeAnn Sharp
for John Sharp

The day we stood before the people and our God,
In a tiny, little town nestled in the hills.
The sun rose high that day on the second of July
But we didn't care whether rain or shine we had each other.

People say, if you could go back in time
You might want to change your mind.

*No matter what they say, I'd do it over again
I'd do it all over again with you.
Cause I want to laugh with you,
I want to cry with you, I want to cry in your arms (tonight)**
I know now, (what I knew back then)** I'd choose you again.

The day you stood before me holding that baby boy,
with his tiny, little hands wrapped up in yours.
The sun was high that day an early spring in May
But we didn't care winter, spring, fall or summer.

Oh, five years down the road,
Some say you might want to go.

*Chorus

Today we stand together as a family of four
Still in that tiny town nestled in the hills.
While the clouds come rolling in and the rain begins to pour
Oh we don't care what tomorrow brings, who could ask for more?

People don't know what love's all about,
Praise God, we found out.

*Chorus

(Last *Chorus)**

No comments:

Post a Comment