Sunday, July 7, 2013

Week 27

Sunday, June 30th

Daddy stayed home and watched the sick kids today while I went and played guitar for worship team and then later Levi and Si got a little visit from Pa.


Pa making paper airplanes!


Monday, July 1st

Played inside all day since Levi still has a low grade fever. Levi enjoyed playing with some toys that Mommy had hidden away for a rainy day!


Tuesday, July 2nd

The boys watched a video of our wedding since it was mine and John's anniversary today, I think it kinda weirded them out more than anything! haha!





Wednesday, July 3rd

Enjoying some lunch at Gee's today.


Thursday, July 4th

Happy Birthday, America!

Kinda a bummer for us this year, I came down with Levi's sickness today so all my crafts and snacks didn't get to happen and John had to work, but I think we'll get to celebrate more tomorrow!

However, Gee came over so I could sleep in this morning and she ended up giving Levi a MUCH-NEEDED haircut! He did super and kinda enjoyed watching his hair getting chopped off!





 Here's what Si did while Levi was getting his haircut. The little booger has been getting up early for some reason the last few days so he is back to taking morning naps. I opened the door, turn the light on, took two pics and he still didn't wake up!

Friday, July 5th

Had a great time with some of the river guides, OP and Lodge staff at a cookout at our house tonight. It was rainy but we still played!


Playing in the rain!





Saturday, July 6th

Levi is practicing on his little piano, he loves playing songs for me. So sweet.

Singing a song...




No comments:

Post a Comment