John and I got to celebrate a little more for our anniversary today. My mom watched the kids while we had a nice dinner at a dinner theatre. Compliments of our neighbors, I mean it when I say we have the BEST neighbors!
Monday, July 8th
Our family friends from FL are here with us for a few days, it's fun having four kids under 4 in the house! Haha!
Eating some lunch.
We spent a lot of time outside!
Si didn't know what to think about all the people in his yard!
Tuesday, July 9th
Another fun day with all the family.
Wednesday, July 10th
Got to the pool this morning, then a nice lunch at Chick-fil-a, and then church that night. Kids were tuckered out!
Thursday, July 11th
It was Princess Morgan's birthday today!
Two buddies!
Friday, July 12th
Our good friends left today, we sure are going to miss them!
Saturday, July 13th
Daddy had to work today so we went and had breakfast at Gee's house this morning and played. The boys needed to get out of the house for a different view and so did Mommy!
We also ended up at the last minute taking the boys to some fireworks. Levi was a little leery on going so we stayed far away but he ended up peaking around me and Si and occasionally saying things like, "Wow" and "That's huge". I do think he enjoyed them a little bit.



That boy that Levi is hugging on the couch looks SO much like Parker!
ReplyDelete