Had our church motorcycle ride tonight and I joined in this time! It was kinda a big deal for me since it's been 4 years since I've been on one. It was a great time with great fellowship and I realized how much I miss getting away with hubby that way enjoying the beauty of WV. Don't know if I'll be going again for awhile, but it was nice to get another ride in!
The crew.
Fun ride to Twin Falls!
Then when we got back we played outside with the kiddos.
Levi is very proud of himself for being able to climb up this wall. Boys are so funny, because he had tried it a few weeks ago and was a little scared so he wouldn't do it. Then he played with an older boy and watched him do it a few times and now I can't get Levi off the wall! haha! Guess he just needed a little encouragement.
Monday, June 24th
Breakfast this morning. I love how Josiah will eat anything and everything. So different than his brother.
Daddy had the day off, so we went fishing at our Pastor's pond. Levi had a ball!
Si and I were being silly!
Tuesday, July 25th
Busy day, lunch with Pa and Gee, nap then outside playing with Daddy.
Levi enjoys feeding brother, Si is all too willing to try anything!
Wednesday, July 26th
Levi LIKES to make a mess these days so he can get my vacuum to clean it up.
Thursday, July 27th
Gotcha! Si likes to sneak in my cabinet while I'm cooking and reorganize everything! Haha! He hides stuff on me too!:)
Daddy got home late after walking the neighborhood to warn others to lock their doors at night because both our cars were broken into the night before and things stolen. So, here he is getting in some time with the kids before bed.
Friday, June 28th
Did some reorganizing today in the house since we are not attempting to do our set Learning Time this summer. Brought the big table back out since Josiah is older now and should be able to handle the corners. They both enjoyed playing around it a bit.
Saturday, June 29th
Failed to get a picture today.:( Daddy had to work but when he got off we went to the store. Levi ended up, when we got home, having a high temperature with the chills so we had to give him a cool bath and some medicine. Thankfully, he had a good night's sleep.











Great job, Levi, climbing the wall. Love, Grammie
ReplyDelete