Happy Father's Day to some amazing Dads that I know!
Here the boys are after church.
We had a good day celebrating. Good food, family and fun!
Monday, June 17th
Took Levi to the pool today for about an hour on Daddy's lunch break. He was a little nervous at first, but was "swimming" all on his own after a few minutes. He's doing great and is very proud of himself, wore him out though.
More water fun when we got home too:
Squirting Daddy is the best!
Tuesday, June 18th
My favorite time of year: being able to go get our produce from the garden. Fresh lettuce, arugula, spinach and cilantro. Yum!
Went over to Grandma Bell's tonight and Levi helped Pa a little bit.
And yes, Levi is in his pajamas still, it was one of those days...
Wednesday, June 19th
While I was cooking dinner tonight I knew where Levi was and what he was doing, but I didn't know where Si was and didn't hear a thing, so I went looking and this is what I found.
He went and got the crayons on his own and got up into the chair all by himself! What happened to my baby? He is such an independent fellow. (And he must have found his paci along the way too because he didn't have it earlier).
We went over our neighbors tonight as they released a couple of Chinese Lanterns (think Tangled). Levi loved watching the "baboon (balloon) going to the moon". :)
Thursday, June 20th
Ok, so I just cannot get over how sweet this is. I know this is the 10th pic or so of the same thing, but I love seeing them sit together and color. I actually got to sit down and finish a cup of coffee while this was all going on! I hope this is the start of something good, we are finally getting back into this whole family routine!:)
Ventured out this afternoon for some water table fun.
Running after bubbles!
Friday, June 21st
Took some new pics for our prayer cards. We hadn't had one done since Levi was about 5 months old so it defintely needed updated.
Email us at john.sharp@abc.edu if you would like a new one (include an address please).
When we got back from that the boys played for a little while together. I'm loving it! Levi was all excited he was saying, "Momma, Si's sharing with me"!
By the way, Si loves wearing hats all the time!:)
Saturday, June 22nd
Boys helping out Daddy this morning.
The garden is growing in spite of the crazy weather we have had this past spring.
Then it was off to sing at a friend's wedding. It was a gorgeous day!


No comments:
Post a Comment