I felt like this year we were finally ready to start making our own Father's Day keepsakes so here is what we came up with this year.
From Josiah:
Josiah and Levi love to walk around in Daddy's shoes. Some of my favorite pictures of them are doing that very thing. So when I saw this post it gave me some inspiration: Walking in My Daddy's Shoes.
Some modifications I made were just outlining John's shoes so you could see Josiah's footprint better. Josiah has a stubby little foot so I knew it would be hard to see if I did over top of it. I also just added a few scrapbooking stickers to round it out. Pretty cute.
From Levi:
Levi loves making handprints right now, so I thought this idea was perfect for him. World's Best Dad
*By the way, if you're a mommy to young children Our Crafts ~N~ Things is an awesome website. Everything is easy and doable!*
Just a few modifications I made were picking cute scrapbooking paper that I had from downstairs and going with the whole chalk theme. I love how black and white colors pop, so no need for any more embellishments.
We had a blast and can't wait to give them to Daddy in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment