Forgot to post:
This was from my last day of school last week! Woohoo! The boys and John came by to help me clean up:

So some Sundays are better than others, however, this Sunday we all ended up watching the sermon on the big screen in the foyer. We are that family...
Sunday evening garden work:

Here's what the boys look like almost every evening after swimming every day!
So happy this little guy is trying out salsa these days!
This is where Tara likes to hang out while the kiddos are playing in the yard. :)
Daddy had a day off this week and we took advantage of it and went "fishing".
Then it was picnic time. It was a perfect day with Daddy!
I love watching Levi "mow" while Daddy is at work.
Got a little bit rainy this week, this is below our house:
Look closely, this is Josiah not Levi making his own breakfast! WHERE DID MY BABY GO?

I told Levi to get dressed to go outside and this was his creation!:)
These boys are so different...
Levi grabbed my phone and took a picture of me while I was practicing.
So Saturday is the day! We are having a HUGE yard sale, getting rid of all the baby items/clothes/toys and this is how I reward myself after working all week on it!:)
Saturday morning Yard Sale!
The boys had a picnic while they watched all the people buy "their" toys. Haha!
Then Daddy came home that evening with dinner and we had another picnic...
And then more pool time!
Yard Sales are VERY overrated! I'm exhausted! Haha!:)




































No comments:
Post a Comment