Friday, July 25, 2014

Week 23


Forgot to post some from my cousin's beautiful wedding last week, May 31st

Waiting for the reception to start, these Melissa and Doug toys come in handy!


My handsome young boy is looking more grown up these days!
 

Yes, he is eating butter out of the tub with a plastic knife. Oh boy!

Love these two!

Sunday, June 1st - Saturday, June 7th

It's a birthday celebration this week! Pa's on Sunday and Daddy's on Thursday! Bring on the ice cream!

We sent Pa this morning birthday message:


Monday

Had fun at Chick-fil-a tonight with their family bash!
  

Tuesday

It is so nice now to be able to gate off the back deck and have them both play out there while I cook! HUGE blessing! And believe it or not the balloons are still alive!


Wednesday

Received my Home Essentials Kit from doTerra today, an essential oils company. So excited about this shift in our family, I am also excited about using God's creation for healing our mind and body versus synthetic chemicals. My favorites so far are PastTense for sleep and headaches; Deep Blue for muscle issues and Lavender and Lemon for um, everything!:)

 Thursday

We are really enjoying the Hooked on Phonics app that I got for free a while back. I love that it is so interactive, my little boy needs that.


Of course, when balloons make a funny popping sound, who cares what the right word is?

Look who woke up Mommy's buddy after nap time!

Friday:

Working on the garden, Happy Birthday, Daddy!








Saturday

Picked up our first CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) share today: SUPER impressed! All this for $13!


  

Since John worked late on his birthday, here I am making his favorite meal today, Chicken Parmesan. This time however, freshly made marina sauce with roasted tomatoes.


My favorite way to bake chicken, little bit of butter in the oven with some whole wheat panko and italian seasonings, super moist!


What you are witnessing below is HUGE!
Levi eating pasta! This has been 4 years in the process! Don't give up parents, don't!


This was probably bowl #4 or 5 for Si however! But I can't get the kid to eat a banana!:)


  





No comments:

Post a Comment