Sunday
No church today due to snow and cold, but we made the most of it today!
Reading this morning with Daddy:
We got lots of playtime in this morning, then we ALL sat down and listened to Dr. Charles Stanley for church time. This was a first for Si and it was hard for him, but he did it and he had a great example (Levi) to show him how to sit at church, so proud!:)
Then Levi went to work with Daddy...Si opted to stay in with Mommy:
Also, had a fun night at Pa and Gee's for dinner, so blessed to have family nearby!
Monday:
We are still completing our Gentleness Quilt, didn't get as far as I wanted to last week! Haha! I don't really like to just plug along with a new trait every week, I really try to make sure the new "language" is a part of their vocabulary. When Levi and Si start telling me someone is being gentle or someone is not, for instance, on TV or something, then I know we can look into moving on. We really try to make the traits a part of our daily life, especially the Bible verses (this includes Mom and Dad too).
Look at this funny boy who wanted to wear Mommy's socks:
Love living with these two boys, they are so easy to please....just give them a flashlight!
Tuesday
We have been admiring God's handiwork in the evening these days:
Indescribable
Wednesday
Levi and Si had "pretend" church today. Of course, there was the worship team, then Pastor Ken came up and gave a message. All I can say is, "Wow"! I love these boys!
The Worship Team singing...
Singing, "Head and shoulders, knees and toes, clap your hands and praise Him"
Pastor Ken, preaching it!
Then the worship team came back up.
Friday
Beautiful weather= Market Day and Chick-fil-a
Si sits like a big boy now!:)
Saturday
Daddy and the boys building a bridge:
Experimented with skipping naps today for the boys and headed out for a full day.
Lunch at the Pond:
Playing in the adult-sized pack-n-play Human Fooseball Pit:
Then topped it off with a basketball game at the college:
But that wasn't all. The boys were hanging in there alright so we took our chances and dropped in on Grandma Bell, so glad we did!
I guess Levi missed his nap today! Haha!:)












No comments:
Post a Comment