Saturday, February 22, 2014

Week 8

Sunday, Feb. 16th - Saturday, Feb. 22nd

Sunday:

Working on one of the puzzles he got for Christmas, we love this one:


Watching Dr. Stanley since we are still recovering from being sick:


Monday:

Levi is finally coming out of this sickness:


So is Si, thank goodness! Here he is peeling an "apple" using the workbench tools, I knew this would happen sooner or later. if I can find this boy a kitchen at a yard sale this summer I'm gonna grab it up for him. He's a chef in the making!



Tuesday:

Snuggly boy



Wednesday:

Levi's second trip to the dentist was a success. So proud of him:


Thursday:

Being silly and practicing our emotion faces (great for body language acquisition and development)

I would shout out an emotion, Levi would act it out as I took a picture:

UPSET

HAPPY

MAD

SCARED

EXCITED

 WORRIED (He actually told me later this was his "I-miss-Momma-face")

Levi shouted out this one: TIGER-FACE

Si had a turn later...

HAPPY

WORRIED

He nailed this one: MAD
Probably because he gets lots of practice during the day. The "terrible twos" have been in progress for a few weeks now.

SAD

Here's Si reviewing over his We Choose Virtues Flashcards, he can recite so much of it to me, it's amazing...now, maybe one day it will take root in his heart, I'm praying!



Friday:

It's 56 degrees and we are outside even though it's dark!



Then back inside to chow down on warm Pumpkin Spice Muffins with cream cheese icing. Mmmm.

Saturday:

It's time to get back outside:

Cool Cat


 Dig, dig dig...

Showing off some dirt

  To our neighbor


Funny Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment