Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Week 9

Sunday, Feb. 23rd- Saturday, March 1st

Sunday:

Funny boy...our dentist, Dr. Barker, would be proud:


Monday:

Woke up to a snow dusting, winter just wants to hang on this year:



Boys are finally feeling better enough to sit together again and...


Being Silly too!


Tuesday:

I think Si is on to something, dancing with sunglasses on your belly. :)



Levi and Si watching the "news" in Levi's room: thought this was kinda funny, since we never really sit around and watch the news. Where do they come up with this stuff?



Wednesday:

Went to work today, but started feeling bad an hour before I left, came home, hit the hay and woke up horribly sick with the the stomach bug! YUCK!

Thursday:

Happy 30th Birthday to Me!

Definitely not the birthday I had planned, sick at home, but at least the hubby is home with me.:)

Staggered out of the bedroom eventually and found this on the counter:



But through it all, look who has stayed true blue by my side...she hasn't left my feet the past 24 hours:

Good Dog.


Someone was jealous...

Look what happens to the house when Momma is sick:


So thankful for a Daddy that takes care of his kids so well when Mommy is out of commission:



Friday:

The boys cooking Mommy some popcorn, I'm ready for some real food!


Levi wanted the biggest bowl:

Saturday:

The boys are loving giving Daddy a workout:




No comments:

Post a Comment