Sunday
Washing more cars
The boys decided to "paint" the driveway.
It was a gorgeous sunset we enjoyed.
As we were eating our snacks after coming in I told the boys how the beautiful sunset reminded me of one of my favorite songs, so I played it for them and Levi helped me:)
Check it out:
Thankful for technology:
Tuesday
Beautiful day, the boys enjoyed playing with Tara.
Wednesday
I tell you what, this track does not get old:
Thursday
Busy day, the boys ended up coming with me to a Parent-Teacher conference tonight. They loved "school" it was filled with balls and toys, of course, they find those wherever they go! It was kind of amusing that the boys went straight for the baby dolls....I'm assuming because it's something that they don't have to play with at home?! haha!:)
Friday
So Tara treed a cat today...ALL the boys thought this was funny. She finally came down when John brought out the ladder.
Saturday
While I was back in our bedroom I heard Levi holler to me, "Hey Mommy, I took a picture and sent it to Gee". Of course, I dashed back into the kitchen where he was to see what he was sabotaging. I found a picture of his water bottle, my kitchen and then these two surprising photos:
Not bad, huh?
Went to Summersville Lake this afternoon. It's definitely a sight to see with most of the water gone, really cool.
Came back home and played outside some more, called the boys in to get them settled down before bed and caught them walking back together like this: they are doing this more and more, I pray their relationship will grow in love and truth.









No comments:
Post a Comment