Sunday, March 16 - Saturday April 5th
Can't believe it's been a month since I've been blogging! It has been a rough month for me but I'm glad to be back again. So here's what's been happening in the Sharp House.
Same old, same old: working on Laundry! Now, I have a helper..I love it!
Playing together more and more for longer periods of time.
Watching Boy TV:
Play, play, play.
Went to Pa and Gee's house for the weekend of the 21st and 22nd while Daddy was gone to the RA Retreat.
Si made his own chair, we enjoyed PBS with Pa.
Sitting in Pa's chair:
It was a fun weekend minus the fact that I woke on Friday night with the stomach bug...AGAIN!
On Monday, the 24th, John sat up with Josiah because he had it too. That was the saddest thing to watch. :(
A few days later, all is well and we are back outside.
On Sunday, March 30th had a fun lunch at Sam's watching Frozen on the big screen and eating lunch after church.
It's T-shirt weather, YAY!
Bubble-Mower Fun!
Trying to pick up bubbles.
This was great entertainment for about 10 minutes: watching Si chase the trail of bubbles as Levi went around and around the house with it! Haha! John and I actually got to sit in our rocking chairs on the front porch!
Filling it up again for Round 2!
Caught the boys singing "Let it Go" together while I was cooking dinner. I never could get the camera focused on the monitor, sorry of the picture quality, but it gets pretty funny if you get it a few minutes.
All decked out to go to the Spring Music Festival. This little man was so proud of his suit!
Got chilly again, but these little guys still have to get outside.
Hopefully, I will get back on track with blogging. I don't mean to complain at all, but between me and the kids we have stayed sick, I'm currently fighting off a sinus infection or something now and hoping I don't pass that to the kids next week. :( Also, work for me has been more stressful than usual and I've spent A LOT more time on the computer then I usually do, so the last thing I want to do when I get home is look at a computer screen. But that should be better now and Spring Break is coming up in 2 weeks, so things are looking up!










No comments:
Post a Comment