The Lord has truly blessed me with some wonderful men in my life. First, my father who has been such a godly model of manhood to me and now my husband who is a father. It's been so neat to watch him grow into this new role over the past 2 years. Levi just adores him. He'll ask me all day long, "Where's Daddy?" And also, my father-in-law who though is far away still tries to be a part of his grandsons' lives.
So in honor of this day we (along with my parents) went out to eat and then tried a place called Sweet Frog for desert. It's a frozen yogurt self-serve diner kinda place. I'm sure that makes a lot of sense! But it was very yummy, here we all are enjoying that!


Monday, June 18th
Well, it's a beautiful day on John's day off, but unfortunately I'm sick, very sick. I ended up coming down with mastisis, I'll spare you the details but it's an infection nursing mothers can get. This is a new experience for me, it never happened with Levi so there's always something to learn! Anyway, I feel like I have the flu, it's awful so on the couch for me all day. John, on the other hand, is taking care of two babies! Here's what happens when Daddy's in charge:
Making lots of messes at dinnertime:

Climbing really high up when Mommy's not around:

Tuesday, June 19th
Headed to the Dr today to get some antibiotic, but feeling some better too.
Levi has been "reading" alot more lately. Here he climbed up in my chair this morning, grabbed a magazine and browsed through.
He also has been enjoying his Tag books he got for his birthday.
Wednesday, June 20th
Today was our state's birthday, yes West Virginia is a state, it is not part of Virginia!:) haha! So I dressed Josiah up for the occasion, Levi too but never got a picture of them together.
Caught Levi "reading" after his naptime today. I love it!
Thank goodness for my mom, again! She has been coming over to entertain Levi while I'm still recovering. I am definitely getting better!
Thursday, June 21st
It's official, Josiah has found his hands and fingers! He is now sucking on them all the time. These pictures are all from the week:
Friday, June 22nd
Praise the Lord, the antibiotic seems to be doing the trick, I'm feeling back to normal! Good timing to0, cause we have some long-time friends over tonight and their three kids. It's so awesome to see other families like ours in the ministry. Wish we lived closer so our kids could grow up together, I guess they'll just have to wait until it's time to go to ABC!;)
Saturday, June 23rd
Today was one of those "good" days. You other mommas know what I'm talking about! Everyone was in a good mood and took their naps, even I got a little one in today. It was a good thing cause John had a much later day, so I was very thankful for Levi behaving so well!:)
Here's Levi and Josiah hanging out this morning, one of the few times because Josiah still sleeps most of the day:
No comments:
Post a Comment