Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Week 26

Sunday, June 24th

Josiah's sweet smiles are really winning everybody over!



Monday, June 25th

Wow, this week Levi has really taken to his little brother! I am so happy! He doesn't cringe now if I set Josiah beside him, he actually wants Josiah to sit next to him or be near, I love watching them together. Levi still doesn't know how to exactly handle himself next to the baby but he's getting the hang of it.


Levi and Josiah watching TV

Tuesday, June 26th

Levi went to spend the night with Grannie and Pa, when I told him it was time to go he kinda had a meltdown...(I had woke him up early from his nap) because he wanted to take his trains. Here he is after I told him to get all his trains, being 2 years old is hard!:)


Wednesday, June 27th

Josiah had an appointment with an ENT today due to his heavily congested breathing he's had since birth. Praise the Lord, it is nothing serious but congestion that has become infected. He's on an antibiotic spray the next two weeks.

Afterwards, we walked around the Capitol Market in Charleston enjoying the evening.

Mr. Handsome hanging in there after getting his nose suctioned out...yes, it's as awful as it sounds! But it worked!


Capitol Market


Thursday, June 28th

We watched the news a lot today...


Friday, June 29th- Monday, July 2nd

Friday, was the day of the big storm and I am going to post on that separately, so stay tuned...


1 comment:

  1. Good to see more pics and an update. =) Praying for Josiah's congestion to clear up!
    ~ Bethany

    ReplyDelete