Sunday, July 8th
Happy Birthday, Kaleigh!
Monday, July 9th
Kaleigh and her parents went for a horseback ride so John and I took all the boys to the Lake:
Tuesday, July 10th
Today was a full day for the fam! They went for a hike/swim and a bike ride. I met up with them at Pizza Hut and we all went for the bike ride together. Here's the kiddos on the bike, it was hard work!
Wednesday, July 11th
Last day with the cousins here, we enjoyed the evening with hanging outside and Smores and of course catching fireflies!
Thursday, July 12th
Relaxing today and taking it easy after a full week!
Friday, July 13th
John had a long day at work so we went to the grandparents house for dinner.
Here I am with Josiah in Levi's room at Grannie's!
Saturday, July 14th
Here's Levi with some new trucks he got today:




No comments:
Post a Comment