A beautiful Sunday! Levi played outside for over an hour probably, little guy was starving when he came in...
Monday, Feb.27th
I turned 28 years old today!!! It's kinda hard for me to believe. haha! I can't believe it's been 10 years since I've graduated high school, or that I've been married for almost 7 years, that I'm going to have 2 kids! aaaahh! I thanked the Lord this morning on the way to work for all the wonderful blessings in my life that He has given me the past 28 years of life, only He sustains me. God is so good!
After work, John took me to a nice dinner at the Char while Levi played with Pa and Grannie, then it was time to open presents. I got an electric vacuum cleaner to get all the quick messes with two boys and two purses from my mom and dad. I have outgrown my other purse and with 2 kids, I'll definitely need more space! Here's a few pics of the day:
Tuesday, Feb. 28th
I had a really rough day at work ended up I think having heartburn on top of my pleurisy, scary and not fun, let me tell ya! I think the nice dinner from the night before got to me!:) Anyway, finally after a few TUMS I was doing better, but it completely wore me out.
Wednesday, Feb. 29th
Decided to stay home from work today and rest, I wish Spring Break was soon, I feel like I need a good week at home to fully recover from all this, but nonetheless, I'll take a day when I feel like I need it, no need to overwork myself and be in more trouble than I already am.
I am really enjoying the time with Levi right now, I know it's going to be different here in less than 3 months. These are from my phone so they're not that great but here he is cheesing it for Mommy:


Thursday, Mar. 1st
I have a hard time finding long sleeve pjs for Levi so I ended up ordering some online (if you notice on Facebook, almost all his pics he is in the same pair). We got them in the mail today and Levi was too excited about his emergency vehicle pjs, he studied and studied them.
Friday, Mar. 2nd
Because it was Dr. Seuss's birthday today we had a fun day at school, so I had my mom bring Levi by at my lunch time. It was fun to have him around for 1/2 hour or so, he loved running around my room. The other kids loved meeting him, it was a good time.
Saturday, Mar. 3rd
Busy and tiring day today filled with errands and trying to get Levi's room together for the big switch to the big boy bed. We didn't quite get it ready for tonight. Here Levi is enjoying a strawberry-mango-banana-&-spinach smoothie while I try to keep him out of his room while Daddy works on things!
No comments:
Post a Comment