Well, Levi is sick today, yucky, yucky cold. Levi and I stayed home from church and while I was cleaning the kitchen this is how I found him playing in the floor. Poor little dude having cheerios stick to your boogies!!!


Monday, Mar. 19th
Levi is picking up on a few letters and numbers nowadays. He knows "C", "J" and "2", sometimes "I" too. I think he may even know a few more but can't verbalize just yet. This book we picked up for free one day has been really helpful, of course it being Thomas helps keep his attention!
Finding the letter "C".
Tuesday, Mar. 20th
Really long day today at work today in meetings all day and stayed after school, came home and had a pretty scary night! I ended up having some pretty intense contractions very consistently for about an hour. Finally, they died down, but it still definitely made me think and made me want to get in gear! We need to get ready for a baby around here!
Wednesday, Mar. 21st
Feeling much better today, had a Dr.'s appt and everything went well. Unfortunately, no pic today, we didn't get home until 7:30 from the Dr. C-section is tentatively scheduled for Apr.30th! aaaahhh!
Thursday, Mar. 22nd
Spring is early, but beautiful right now. Our little pear tree:
Friday, Mar. 23rd
Here's a pic of our seeds we planted the beginning of this week.
We planted the following:
Roma, Cherry & Beefsteak tomatoes
Spinach; Iceburg, Salad Bowl and Leaf Lettuce
Basil; Parsley
Hot Pepper; Sweet Pepper
We're already getting a few shoots.
Saturday, Mar. 24th
Met up with some friends and spent the day in Charleston at the mall to get a few things before the baby comes! It was a fun day, but tiring with a toddler! We realized that Levi had never experienced that much stimulation before in his life, it was a bit overwhelming, but he did a good job in spite of it all! We had lunch at Five Guys (I highly recommend) and swung by Target before we headed home. Here's some pics of the day:





No comments:
Post a Comment