Saturday, March 17, 2012

Week 11

Sunday, Mar. 11th

We all finally got to go to church together as a family today, it was nice! After church John had some work to do at the rental near my mom's, so we all met over there for some playtime!



Monday, Mar. 12th

Back to work already, and still having a tough time physically. Hoping this round of antibiotics and cough syrup will do the trick! Thank the Lord, Levi is such a good kid and will let me rest when I get home from work, he quitley plays around me until Daddy comes home.



Tuesday, Mar. 13th

Woke up feeling a little better today, Praise the Lord! It was a beautiful day, came home took a walk and played outside with Levi, I wouldn't have been able to do that last week even!



Everybody was chasing a ball!



Wednesday, Mar. 14th

We've been working on getting Levi to say "hello" or something when someone talks to him on the phone and we still can't get him to say much, but at least he's holding it up to his ear and tries to communicate. He must think he's doing Facetime though cause he usually takes the phone around and points it to his toys like he's showing the person something!:)

Here he is talking to his Grampy from CT!



Thursday, Mar. 15th

Today was my parent's 36th year anniversary! I actually got the calculator out and did it twice because it just seemed too long to me! haha! I can't believe the years are flying by so fast! Here's a pic of them from Christmas, aren't they cute?



Friday, Mar. 16th

I cannot believe I'm saying this, but I actually ended the week feeling better than I started, hoping this continues. My pleurisy has really subsided even though I'm still coughing. Thanks for all the prayers!

It was Coffeehouse night at the Bible college so we all made the trek out and it was well worth it. So much God-given talent was shown and lots of challenging messages to the believer! Levi had a fun time watching all the action too with Daddy! It was a fun family night!







Saturday, Mar. 17th

How appropriate- on St. Patrick's Day, John is painting the baby's room GREEN! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment