Friday, March 9, 2012

Week 10

Sunday, Mar. 4th

Today was the day! Big boy bed time for Levi. I didn't really make a huge deal out of it, but I did talk about it over the last few days with him and he really seemed to understand that this big bed was for him to sleep in. He helped his Daddy put it together in his room and then...






He jumped right in and went to sleep after our bedtime routine, no turning back! He didn't get up or out of it, (he still hasn't), but he did fall out in the middle of the night, he just stood up and crawled right back in, didn't make a peep! THANK YOU, LORD! It's amazing the things that make a Mommy and Daddy happy and proud!

The view from the monitor!



Monday, Mar. 5th

Hello, spring...uh, I mean, SNOW! Snow day for us today, was totally surprised to wake up to about 4 inches and we probably ended up with over 6 or so. Oh and by Thursday, it was back to 62 degrees...what a winter! Daddy's college is on Spring Break this week, so he stayed home with us and we all had a snow day together!

Watching the snow



Going downstairs with Daddy to play...



Tuesday, Mar. 6th

Had another day off from school due to heating issues, woohoo! So another day home with Levi for me, only until it was time for me to go for a check-up! This was the first time we took Levi with us, he did great and he got to see his Dr. who delievered him, she was excited to see him again. As for me and the baby, the baby is doing great, kicking his poor momma like crazy, but me I'm not doing so hot. I have severe inflammation in my lungs and it's almost paralyzing due to the pleurisy and the coughing that I'm still doing. She wrote me up a few more prescriptions and some prenatal massages to help with the rib pain. I'm really hoping to get over this in the next 8 weeks before our new little man comes! I covet your prayers! I would like to be healthy before going into surgery.

Sitting with Daddy in the waiting room:



Wednesday, Mar. 7th

Back to work today!:) Had one of my hardest days at work, physically, but God is giving me the stregnth. And being around this little guy helps too, toddlers are so invigorating! haha!



Thursday, Mar. 8th

Here's a belly pic, haven't posted one in awhile. 32 weeks!



Friday, Mar. 9th

We all said goodbye to Daddy this morning as he made his way to PA to speak at a Youth All-Nighter. He made the 7 hour trip up by himself, spoke that evening and stayed awake all night!!! Levi and I on the other hand went to Grannie and Grandpa's so Mommy could get some extra rest! I was also going to take some medication that evening and I didn't know the effects of it, so I didn't want to be totally in charge of Levi by myself that night. Anyway, he had a great time playing at Grannie's house and went to sleep good too. We all had a nice night!

Playing at Pa's house, I think they look alike in this pic:



Saturday, Mar. 10th

Rest, rest, rest. That's what I did today (and went out to eat, see pic below!) John made it home by 8:45 that evening, so we got to bed fairly early too. So thankful for his service and his safe trip back home. God is good!

Levi is officially part of the family--he loves dipping in BBQ sauce now!

No comments:

Post a Comment