Monday
Mommy and Daddy still have off so we are doing some activities we didn't get to before Christmas:
This did not go as planned, but hey, the kids had a blast!
They decided to share the pillow, so sweet!
Daddy also put together Levi's wall track, it is really cool!
Play, Play Play!
Eat, Eat, Eat!
New Year's Eve Resolutions:
Couple things I would like to accomplish this year:
1) Very cliche, but I really do want to make exercise a regular part of my life again. I have personal goals in mind in this area for sure.
2) Don't know if it was our crazy, hectic schedule the past few months that would send me to overreacting with my children, but I want to make sure I make these two verses a part of the way I react in 2014: Model, Model, Model!
Proverbs 15:1 "A soft answer turns away wrath..."
Proverbs 16:24 "Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, Sweetness to the soul and health to the bones."
I'm hoping to find Proverbs 16:24 in one of those wall vinyl decals and put it into the kitchen since I'm there so much making meals for my family and will see it continually.
Wednesday, January 1st, 2014
Ringing in the New Year with music
Thursday
Back to work but a snow storm is coming!
We snuggled up with some TAG books today:
Friday
No school today! Yay for more Christmas break!!!
Organizing new toys:
Really liking this for all our trains, tracks and trucks. A lot better than taking a basket and dumping it all over the floor. This way they can both see exactly what they want and go from there and keep all the parts to those tractor trailers together.
Saturday
Needed a change of scenery, so we all went to Gee's house while Daddy worked on some steps we are going to put in our basement. Si definitely enjoyed his time!








Hi! I'm not sure how far it is from where you are, but it is WELL worth it if you can make it! Someone from our church will be performing a musical on the life of Paul. You and the students will love it! "Pillars of Fire" http://www.lightsup.org/
ReplyDeleteJan. 12 Parkersburg, WV First Assembly of God 6:00 PM
Jan. 15 Parkersburg WV First Assembly of God 7:00 PM
Amazing show if you can make it (or if its anywhere close to you!) Let me know if you have any questions. lisa@c4comm.net
Happy New Year!