Saturday, October 26, 2013

Week 42


Sunday, Oct. 13th- Saturday, Oct. 19th

This week definitely did not go as planned, I came down with a horrible sickness, completely lost my voice and could not talk at all and could barely move. I had to take the week off work, but it was nice to be home with the boys again. I enjoyed that part!

~The plan for We Choose Virtues this week was to do a review of all three anyway, so it worked out great for us considering how sick Mommy was. I feel like learning three at a time then reviewing is the best for the boys for their age right now. So nothing necessarily new this week, but I really like having the great visuals posted because I was able to take Levi over to the poster and talk about whatever behaviour we needed to, read the Bible verse and how to remedy the situation. I know not all kids need visuals like this, but mine do!:)


Praise the Lord, the boys were very good this week and I had lots of help between Daddy and Gee. But as the week went on I felt very blessed, the boys are starting to play together more and have conversations with one another and it's just so precious. I pray that they will have a wonderful relationship as brothers by blood and brothers in Christ one day, as well.

Here's a dragon that was chasing Si around the house this week:




Si sharing with his brother:       

                                  

 



Look Mateys! There's a pirate playing soccer!
 Levi's pirate face:







These boys were very happy to see their Daddy on Saturday, he's been gone a lot these days on away, soccer trips.








No comments:

Post a Comment