Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Week 47

Sunday, Nov. 18th

Josiah usually goes down without a peep, but tonight he is wanting some extra loving!


Monday, Nov, 19th

John and I had a much needed date night at Ruby Tuesdays.


And boy, has their menu changed a lot! A little too healthy for my taste.;) When I choose to go out to eat I really don't want spaghetti squash marinara, even though I know it's good. Their Chile-Lime Quesadillas were pretty good though!


And their pumpkin cheesecake;)

Tuesday, Nov. 20th

Josiah is not really liking the whole baby food thing so here he is enjoying a steamed pear!


Wednesday, Nov, 21st

John got a buck today! We didn't get one last year, so it was very needed! Praise the Lord! While he's been out hunting this week, I've enjoyed my time with the boys, of course! Terrible quality but I love his smile here!


Thursday, Nov. 22nd

Happy Thanksgiving! My dad had to work so we had a late dinner at my mom's! We have so much to be thankful for this year, as we do every year. Health, two beautiful babies, meat to go in the freezer and the list could go on and on! God is so good despite our failures.










Friday, Nov. 23rd

This little guy grabbed brother's drink and knew exactly what to do!


Saturday, Nov. 24th

Took a 2 1/2 hour trip today to visit some friends who just had a sweet baby. Thank goodness for Seeds Family Worship or we would have a miserable trip! This is Levi's favorite song right now, we have to leave it on repeat or else!:)



We love the Seeds Family Worship project, putting God's Word to music that kids and adults both love!

Check it out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment