Sunday, Nov. 4th
Gorgeous, hot day on the beach with waves! We can tell Levi is tired (he's getting cranky), but it's been fun watching him enjoy the beach so much!
Tonight, we went to Benito's Brick Oven Pizza and it was delicious! Probably some of the best pizza we ever had (sorry Mom)! I recommend it if you're headed that way!
Monday, Nov. 5th
We had a rough start to the day. Levi decided to get up at 4:30 this am! I guess the time change really messed him up! Anyway, it had us change our plans so we were kinda stuck in the room all day today. We weren't planning on going to the beach anyway, way to chilly, but we didn't get a move on the day until about 3:30 that afternoon when we headed to Ripley's Aquarium. Here's a few photos from that adventure.
Tuesday, Nov. 6th
We drove thru the night last night and arrived home today at 2am. The last two hours are always the worst! Considering the time change in everyone's schedule the boys didn't get up until 9am so it worked out ok. My mom came over to give John and I some extra sleep, I think she was a little excited to see those grandbabies again!
I think Levi was just a bit happy to be home! He played with his cars ALL day long! haha!
Wednesday, Nov. 7th
The boys are getting back into the swing of things around here!
Thursday, Nov. 8th
Today was the first day that I could say that Levi and Josiah "played" together. It started out as Si falling over towards Levi's Hotwheels and then it went on from there!:)
Friday, Nov. 9th
My mom is really training these boys early, huh?
Saturday, Nov. 10th
This mommy is sooo tired! Daylight Savings time was not invented by anyone who had a toddler! haha!
My big little guy doesn't like eating right now, I'm hoping it's just due to teething, but here's what he does:

No comments:
Post a Comment