Sunday, November 18, 2012

Week 46

First of all, I can't believe there are only a few weeks left of 2012! Crazy!

Sunday, Nov. 11th

Since the time change, Levi has had to deal with the sun pouring into his room for his naptime so here's what he's been doing to beat the light:


Can you find him?

No? Well, this one might help!


Pretty cute, huh?

Monday, Nov. 12th

Here's another cutie who likes his toes!


He's not going to fit in here much longer, don't know how I'll get him to nap in the afternoon!


I didn't take a picture of it, but we all went to the Staff Banquet tonight and made it thru the whole event...let's just say, that's a big deal for us!:)

Tuesday, Nov. 13th

I usually read Levi and Josiah from their Bible in the morning during breakfast but today Levi wanted to read it himself, as he would say, "Levi do it". So here he is flipping through the book and telling me about the stories. His favorite right now is about Jonah and the big fish!




Wednesday, Nov. 14th

Si hasn't been feeling too good, he's dealing with a little pink eye and teething, still no teeth though!




Thursday, Nov. 15th

Play, play, play! I love how Josiah adores his big brother!



Friday, Nov. 16th

Nothing today!

Saturday, Nov. 17th

Kicking the holiday month off with some cookies!


No comments:

Post a Comment