Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 7

Sunday, Feb. 12th

No church today because of the weather, so that meant no small group as well that evening. John took the opportunity to get a haircut from my Momma! No, Kara I STILL don't do haircuts!:)

Levi's in Daddy's chair...Levi, I still think you have a little ways to go before you'll need a haircut!





Monday, Feb. 13th

John had indoor soccer at the college, so Levi and I had a visit from my parents and my grandmother. It was a really nice evening. Levi knows when to show off, it's amazing...little booger.



Tuesday, Feb.14th

Happy Valentine's Day. Fun day at work watching all the kids give out cards and have parties. We used the "fun day" to do some different activities in our groups that we don't normally do and the kids had a blast.

Here's what John and I woke up to...



I made the frame, (got the idea from Pinterest, yay) and John gave me the rose. The only thing missing from the pic is all the chocolate we got each other too, that was already gone by the time I took the pic. Anyway, where John and I are on opposite schedules sometimes I thought this erasable message frame was a good idea! Better than a card, which we don't do. We actually normally don't do V-day, but I told him I was making something for us so he got busy too!

Wednesday, Feb. 15th

Levi is really starting to pick up the pace with testing the limits, but overall I have to say he is a very obedient little boy. Still working on screaming/crying when he doesn't get his way, for instance when it's time to come back upstairs from playing in the basement, etc... Here are a few pics, of things he knows he's not supposed to do around the house:

Climbing on top of his table



Hide our shoes everywhere or put things on "Mommy's table". Couple reasons for this one, every since he got the unexplained staph infection, things like shoes gross me out:) and then I don't want him playing on our kitchen table because it's our catch all and sometimes things don't get put away that need to.



Thursday, Feb. 16th

Levi found Daddy's tie that he wore to work today while he was changing to go back out to Intramurals. He knew it was supposed to go around your neck for sure!



Friday, Feb. 17th

No pic today. I had to go back to the Dr. for my 3 hour gluclose test...so not fun! Don't know if I passed yet, we'll see soon I guess. Remember last week, how awful I looked after the 1 hour one, yeah, well it was worse today! Thank goodness, my hubby went with me, we did take the opportunity to grab a good dinner after though!

Saturday, Feb. 18th

Boo, no pic again! Once again, I'm sick, coughing my head off, literally...I haven't slept in two days because of it. There's nothing I can take being pregnant, I did try plain Robitussin, but it didn't help, tried honey, it just grosses me out. Can't do a cough suppresent to help me sleep because it restricts bloodflow and that's not good right now. Just praying it goes away soon and doesn't develop into anything worse!

2 comments:

  1. I'm just stumbling on to your blog! I have just recently starting blogging as well - Love it! Your weekly update format is genius - a great idea! It looks like you are having an exciting 2012 - Your little man is a sweetheart & Congrats on baby #2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Liz! I'm loving your blog as well! You update it a lot which is nice. The once a week thing is good for me, keeps me on track!:) At the end of this year, I plan on getting the blog made into a blog book kinda like a scrapbook. My SIL does it too and they turn out awesome!

      LeeAnn

      Delete